Monday, May 30, 2011

CHUTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!

And the holidays are back again...!! After a long stressful month, it's finally time to sit back and relax... And hey!! It's finally time to move to a new house! Packing all your stuff is such a pain in the ass! But given the fact that I am finally going to get my own room, I'm not complaining at all! Though I'm excited a lot, I know I'm sure gonna miss Matunga a lot...spent 21 years (thats all my life up till now) of my life here!! Will miss all my friends...Rima, Raj, Sumit, Samrat, Aditya, Priyanka and not to forget my school friends! But mostly I'm gonna miss hanging out with my best buddy Ivan...he's the bestest friend any one can ever have! I remember how bummed up he was when I told him I was going to shift to Borivli. He was like telling his mom that they shift to Borivli too. But sadly that can't happen! Will miss going to the gym with you, watching birds at the gym, rating them on a scale of 1-10, going to the Movies.. I wouldn't have asked out 2 girls in 1 day if it weren't for an asshole friend like you!! But such is life's dearies...!!
Results are going to come out soon...mostly before those idiotic MU exams get over! :D Exams weren't great at all, pathetic as all the one's before. But this time I hope Ashmita doesn't score more than me!! :P
Anyhoo gotcha go now...will write soon...from my new house! : )
Goodbye Matunga......

No comments: