Its been more than a year since I have posted anything on this blog. Well I had always wanted to be a blogger (after being inspired by Ashmita and Preeti), but couldn't quite think of anything sensible to write(read 'lazy'). A lot has happened in this past year. I have traveled to different places (Ladakh, Konkan, Ahmedabad etc), had various experiences, parted with some dear friends and made quite a lot of new friends too.
A little flashback into the past few years...
Last time I posted anything, I was pursuing my degree in Civil Engineering from the prestigious Sardar Patel College of Engineering. Those 4 years in degree college were the best 4 years of my life. Made a lot of crazy friends, partied with them, fell in love(those who know, shut up and those who don't please don't ask), studied some, got high'(if you know what I mean ;)) on life too! Thanks to that studying part I passed with a First Class and now have a job in Tata Housing Development Co. Ltd.(more on that later).
Our entire B.E.Civil class during the last few days of our college. Most of us are wearing the black Tee designed by me.
Most of us have been placed in good companies while some of us are pursuing our masters from US and India.
![]() |
| L-R: Me, Ashmita, Jasmeet, Harshit, Tushar, Sidhant, Kaustubh |
This was my group in college, the best of it in our class. Self proclaimed "Chaiwale group" (because we loved to drink chai at Shetty's). We always stayed together, attending boring lectures(no offence to any professors reading this!!), copying assignments, eating dabbas during lectures, occasional visits to HOF and Jugheads, doing bakchodi (utter nonsense).
(Chaiwalas not in this pic: Sarkar, Adil, Ronak)
This was my final year project group (L-R Kaustubh, Ashmita, Me, Apurva & Sarkar), we proudly called ourselves "The Water Chargers!" based on our project of recycling and conserving waste and rain water. We even published an international paper under the mentor ship of our guide Dr.Hansa Jeswani. If you have time do read Our International Paper.
I found the best of friendship in Unnati and Vaidehi. Everybody needs a friend to share their silliest weirdest feelings with, to talk to at 4 am in the night just because you can't sleep, for me these 2 girls fit perfectly into those roles. Even though we may be far away from each other, the love that we share keeps us close and we'll always be that way.

Me with my dear sis Preeti. She is the best sister I've ever had. No, we are not siblings, but we are so similar in many ways, say for e.g. we always speak whatever is on our mind irrespective of what others might think, we aren't scared of anyone and are always ready to face challenges, we're both single and searching soul mates for each other but not much luck in that matter as of now!
Some more pictures with friends...
![]() |
| (L-R: Ashmita, Jasmeet, Sarkar, Me and Kaustubh during farewell) |
![]() |
| Me with some class mates during farewell |
| Traditional day with Vadehi and Kaustubh. |
![]() |
| Jersey day with Ronak and Ashmita |
Other than friends, I had some very cool professors too viz. Bandivdekar ma'am, Jeswani ma'am to name some few. I owe all my knowledge and the job that I have now to all my professors. They have believed in me and always wished for me to excel in life.
There's so much more I can write about of my college days, but then there won't be an end to it, right?
So I am going to stop this blog here right now. Sorry if I have forgotten to mention anyone in this blog. Hope we can all meet together someday. Until then, Adios Amigos.
.jpg)







No comments:
Post a Comment