So I had this weird intuitive self realizing feeling that life is so short(suddenly) and that I don't tell people I love that I love them much often. And hence, I did this social experiment of telling everyone I love that I love them... literally! I just didn't think for a second, just went on my whatsapp and started texting everyone love you messages! I swear I'm not crazy!(my parents didn't have me tested though!) I didn't expect I'd get such mixed reactions from everyone but here is a comprehensive list of it...
1) my mom asks me, "Have you fallen in love with some girl?"
2) college friends asking "daru pi raha hai kya?" (are you drunk?)
3) and saying it's "gay love"
4) some were bold enough to say "love you too" without a hesitation!
5) while others simply acknowledged it
Seriously, I was not high on anything but doing this thing gave me a different kind of high. It is scientifically proved that feeling loved and giving love makes you happy, reduces depression and the feeling of loneliness. It may not increase the years in your life, but it will definitely increase the life in your years! I mean why should we wait for someone to come and love us? Why not start loving instead? What we give comes back to us manifold. That's karma bitch! Don't be like Freddy Mercury singing "Find me somebody to love.." but instead sing like Michael Jackson "I just can't stop loving you.." Okay maybe not Ishq wala love, it can be anything, maa ka pyar wala love, love for your country or just loving your pet! (seriously love is so sterotyped these days)
If you are reading this and I didn't text you, don't feel sad cause I love you too! Also I recommend all of you to do this little experiment too! And then share your experiences with me! After all life is so short and we are all going to die in the end! So why not at least tell people you love that you love them?
Go on then.. spread a little love! Love is all you need. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment