Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Jaqueline!

You might wonder who is Jaqueline? Well, that's what I call my bike. Been a year today since I got her, the Yamaha FZ 16. She is my black beauty!
Had some memorable moments with her and pretty good falls too. Especially the time I almost crashed into a cow. Yeah, my friends still have a pretty good laugh about it.

Me with my bike outside college.

The longest journey I had with her was to Kashid, which is just about 150 kms from Mumbai. Had great fun with Ronak, Kaustubh and Jasmeet there. The best part was riding at night in pitch black darkness with the cold wind brushing past your face and watching the stars shining in the sky. Joys of riding. Pure awesomeness!
Riding on the white sand beaches of Kashid.


With Jasmeet and Kaustubh.

Me with Ronak.

Ronak posing with my bike.
The first person to learn a bike from me. :D
With Jasmeet's Royal Enfield bike which in his own words
and I quote " It is made like a gun and goes like a BULLET!" :D

This year onwards I think I'll start experimenting with her, get her a K&N filter and try a wheelie maybe! :D
Stats:
Distance covered : 4231 kms.
Top Speed : 110 kmph.
Average : 35 kmpl.

No comments: